Cardilogix is a trusted and customer centric talent advisory firm that recruits globally. We have 2 decades of experience specialising in the Digital, PR, Advertising, Marketing and the Media sectors. We have a carefully curated network of top-notch candidates and award-winning creatives. Our team has access to top talent be it full time, project or temporary.
Yolanda Gibbon, our founder also heads up our Financial Services arm, supplying leading financial institutions with professional services staff such as CA’s, Tax Specialists, Financial Advisory specialists etc. Our team ensures candidates are briefed, well prepared for their interview with prospective employers and that they have a thorough understanding of the vacancy within your organisation. Simply put, we represent you as employer of choice!
What Sets Us Apart?
- Tailor made rates
- We adapt our services based on your requirements
- Our guarantee period on every placement is 9 months – what a great return on investment when paying recruiting fees!
- We partner with Ivan Israelstam, a leading Labour Law Management Consultant in South Africa
- A long-standing relationship with BizCommunity – SA’s most acclaimed B2B news site for the Marketing & Media sectors
- MIE Verifications if required at a minimal fee
- We have worked in advertising – thus we truly understand your needs
- Our services are affordable, quick & our CV’s match what you specialise in
- When our clients say “we offer more than just a service” they are so right!
- Our long-standing relationships with our candidates have resulted in them becoming executive clients
- Our team understands your priorities and goals – be it as a career or when putting together top talent to join your team
- We assist skilled, experienced, game-changing professionals in finding and landing their dream jobs
- We match candidates and vacancies quickly, effectively and economically – we know your time is precious!
“At Cardilogix we believe prospective employers should invest time and money in developing and marketing their employer brand.”